Wednesday 9 June 2010

Its all about ME!

I have just discovered this fantastic blog - Lottie Loves and I have decided to join in the Finishing School workshop over there. Now please bear with me because im NEVER this open and honest about myself. Im not sure how long im going to stick with it. But here goes - deep breath!

Weeks 1 - Attitude
The first task is to think about what makes you happy about yourself.

What do I like about me? What makes me happy? Tough question and it did take alot of thought. With 5 kids its not often I get to just think about myself.

I like my eyes, I love the colour, they are a nice shade of green.


I love the fact that im creative, Give anything a go and make beautiful things. I can take a idea and most of the time turn it into reality. I have the best job in the whole world! I can create in my P.J's With the music turned up, having a little dance and there's no one to tell me to stop!

I love the fact that I have not turned into my parents! That's a story for another day.

I like that I can look fantastic if I make a little effort - O.K. so maybe not when im slobbing in my P.J's But it CAN be done.

I love that I have a happy family and that for the most part I make that happen.  And I love that my family is proud of me!

I think that's enough soul baring for today - I don't want to make you all feel nauseous!

4 comments:

  1. Give yourself a pat on the back - you're a fabulous person! Well done. And it's difficult to say these things because they aren't things that other people can see. Positive attitude all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and thank you so so much for taking part in the Finishing School. I think you sound fabulous. I am the oldest of eight children so I have a pretty good idea of how hard your job must be. I hope you get lots out of the Finishing School and I can't wait to hear more from you.

    Lottie -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post :) Excellent things to love about yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi already following your blog and stopping by to say hello and thank you from the Women Wednesday blog hop!

    Ali @plansandpresents.blogspot.com

    ps well done for sharing x

    ReplyDelete