Tuesday 7 June 2011

For those of you that Don't subscribe to the newsletter...

Hi! I hope this email finds you all well and hopefully enjoying the sunshine? Of course the sun is shining here seeing as its not my day off, That was yesterday and it absolutely tipped it down!

Well its the start of another week at One Stop HQ, which means only one thing - The new weekly specials are out! This week there is 20% off some of our vintage tea cup candles, The large Marshmallow fluff is reduced to £5 for this week only and theres 2 other special offer that I will let you discover for yourselves.



And of course I don't think I have told you about the new candles I have on the site? There is personalised wedding candles, New baby candles and a fantastic fathers day candle. As always though all of these can be changed and adapted to whatever you would like.



I hope you all enjoy the rest of the week.
Maryann xx

www.onestoppampershop.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment