Tuesday 13 July 2010

Sorry for being a bad bad blogger!

I haven't blogged in the best part of.... Well ages! I'm sorry - But I'm back again now.

My Grandad passed away last month and to be honest I'm having quite a tough time dealing with it. My parents were useless so my grandparents were my everything. Now they are both gone I feel like I have lost my way in the world. Oh well, I suppose all is well in the world again - they are back together at least.

I have my wonderful partner and my children, But it seems there is something missing right now. They made me who I am today and for that I will always be grateful.


On a chirpier note - I have been so busy even if I had wanted to blog I haven't had time. It seems the word is well and truly out about my candles and that can only be a good thing!

And I have opened a clearance corner on my website I'm ending up with all odd amounts of melts and end of range scents it seems mad to throw them away when you could be getting some use from them. Go take a look and see if you can grab yourself a bargain.

See you again very soon xx

2 comments:

  1. sorry to hear about your grandad :(
    congrats on the busy-ness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss x

    I'm a bad blogger too, cant seem to think of a thing to write about at the moment.

    Lynda

    ReplyDelete